Thursday, September 25, 2008

Genting trip

hahaha...seems that every sem break will go de place....but with different ppl this time....first went there with family...hehehe....cause the room rate is cheap...took some pictures....

i think this is the only thing we can do together on the peak....pool...parents vs children...



of cause parents win....my dad use to play snooker when he was young...so cannot fight him...even he old liao...
Then the next day my friends come up lo...the sibei pretty shan still call me and cheat me say cannot buy ticket...and also cheat me say stuck in the cable car...wat de...childish....so 7 of them come up...shan,wan pei,siau kee,han si,su mei,jacyn,yih wenn and boon teck.i only have this 2 picture...taken while we walking to some where...hahah...dunno where liao...we walk alot...come genting is to walk lo...walk walk walk...me walk for 3 days liao...

No comments: