Sunday, September 21, 2008



hahaha...ya ya...this cost me 25bucks ppl!!...nice nice???

hahahaha...holiday finally here.... the first place i went for 'holiday'...is in bukit tinggi or berjaya hill...we din plan to go there but blur blur de just went....go there see look see look only...not even an hour...but the place is nice...go there do survey with church member...hahaha...but only took picture with gerard...hahaha...other pic not with me...:P

the place very nice leh...got nice view...but not much things to do...except breath fresh air...hahahaha....


oki....this was my first trip....more to come...yay...headache liao...arrange my phone picture was so tiring....aiks...holiday to do list:

  1. chap my room(clean my room,super super messy...worse then a rubbish dum)
  2. watch all my series
  3. go pig house
  4. bake cakes
  5. play hard
  6. rest rest
  7. Pui gerard lui

hahaha...i think that's all...

No comments: